StereoWidth is a stereo widening plugin. It enlarges or narrows the stereo image of a stereo sound. The plugin provides several display modes to figure out the changes of the stereo image. It also provides an option to get a stereo effect from a mono sound.
- Widen or narrow the stereo field
- Convert mono sound to stereo (state of the art method, with no delay and no sound coloration)
- Bass focus parameter, to increase the stereo widening while keeping the low frequencies mono
- Pan, out gain, and mono output parameters
- Five display modes (polar samples, Lissajous…)
- Correlation meter, to check mono compatibility when increasing the stereo width
StereoWidth plugin used to increase the width of the stereo image