Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Windows 7 or later
Graphics card compatible with OpenGL for some of the plugins
Formats: AU / VST / VST3 / AAX
It is almost impossible to test the plugins on any system for each of the many existing DAWs, so you are encouraged to try the plugins on your own configuration by downloading the available trial versions before buying.
No complicated licensing system, just install and use.
Problem when downloading on Windows
It is highly recommended to turn off any antivirus software before starting downloading the plugins. We guarantee that the our plugins are virus-free, but the system can detect false positives.
On specific Windows versions, when downloading the plugins, the browser can sometimes display a message like “Failed, virus detected” or a similar message. In this case, it is necessary to turn off the antivirus software before downloading.
For example, to turn off Windows Defender on Windows 10:
- Open Settings
- Click on Update & security
- Click on Windows Defender
- Toggle off Real-time protection
Windows 10 + Intel graphics card
There can be a display problem when using some of the BlueLab plugins on Windows 10 with an Intel graphics card, on some particular DAWs. If you have this problem, please contact the support:
Mac OS High Sierra + Logic Pro X
On Mac OS High Sierra, it will be necessary to restart the computer after the installation of the plugin(s), in order to see the plugins in the Logic Pro X menus.
AutoGain + FL Studio
When using the AutoGain plugin with FL Studio, there can be a jittering problem with the display of the curves.
To avoid this problem, you can follow these steps:
- In the plugin window, click on the gear icon to access the FL Studio settings for the plugin
- Choose “Processing”
- Check the option “Use fixed size buffers”
- Then go to “more” and uncheck the two options “Process maximum size buffers” and “Use maximum buffer size from host”
Rebalance plugin + Cubase 10 + Windows 10
On Windows 10 with Cubase 10 or other hosts that use ASIO Guard, the Rebalance plugins may behave as if too much CPU resource is used (CPU meter at the maximum, crackles, transport bar stopping…). This is not a normal behavior. To fix this problem, it will be necessary to disable ASIO Guard in the host, or to set the ASIO Guard level to “high”.
To setup ASIO Guard on Cubase 10:
- Go to Studio -> Studio Setup -> VST Audio System
- Check the box Activate Multi Processing
- To totally disable ASIO Guard, uncheck the box Activate ASIO Guard
- Or to set up ASIO Guard to “high”, choose the value “high” for the option “ASIO Guard Level”
Sidechain + VST
There can be some problems when using sidechain with VST plugins, due to VST constraints. In this case, use VST3 instead if your host supports it. Otherwise, convert you track to a stereo track to be able to use sidechain with VST without problem.